Tuesday 2 August 2011

Day One!

Todays training was amazing, it was so fun, but pretty hard work! Our bars are so exciting to experiment on, and our coaches Stacey and Rob are great. The thing that impressed me most was how much they cared about us, letting us have some rest and understanding where we are at with our training. Tomorrow we train bars twice again and I also have dance and physio, so I am very busy! I am very, very excited for dance. I ate lunch in the cafeteria today and sat in the outside area which is a massive grassy space with chairs all around. Once again, the atmosphere is just so warm and friendly, it is such a lovely place to be. We are all very tired from the first day of training but I am trying hard not to fall asleep at the moment so I can let my body clock reset properly! I cooked my first meal tonight and I'd say it was a success! I made pasta with chicken and cherry tomatoes. The veggies and fruit I got from Jean Talon markets are so yum! Already from day one I have sore muscles, carpet burns and bruises... but secretly I love all this, it makes me feel like I am training hard!


                                                         My wounds from day one!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment