Wednesday 20 July 2011

Getaway

My room has been my get away for so many years. It has been the one place I can decorate and arrange just the way I like. When I have been down, bored or feeling creative, I disappear into my room for hours, rearranging and decorating while my music plays. I think it has been like gardening for me, sort of therapeutic! I think I will miss this escape when I am in Montreal, and especially when I am travelling. I can only take so much with me, and it is difficult to make room in my suitcase for things that remind me of home. I think it will be interesting to see how the other artists cope with living away from home. At least I can make my apartment homely and cosy for eight months but once I am on the road I will have to get inventive!


No comments:

Post a Comment