Thursday 30 June 2011

Lomography



I have only developed two roles of film from my Diana. One was a pretty big fail but the second role turned out pretty nicely. It is quite silly how you have to have a flash for the photos to work properly indoors and obviously at night you need a flash as well. However they are $100, just as much as the actual camera so I am not too sure if I am going to get one. But.... the photos are very lovely and maybe it'd be worth it! The photographs shown above are some of my favourites. So far, my all time favourite is the one of the old man. he was just a random walking around at Busselton jetty. I asked him if I could photograph him because I thought what he was wearing was adorable and he fitted in with the nice scenery. I think he was rather flattered.

No comments:

Post a Comment